Thursday, July 14, 2011

Glacial Title Progress

I have been trying to get in touch with an attorney for a little guidance, but in the process I stumbled onto a thread with amazingly precise information for my situation.  I posted a link below that someone created and hopefully maintains that gives some summary and/or background detail on how to register a vehicle in a number of different - not all - states.  I called the correct department for PA and they are going to mail me the forms (woo-hoo).  The whole title/registration process will take four to five months and cost about $400, a lot of money for a $1,200 bike.  Actually, after I have a title it won't be a $1,200 bike anymore.  I am in no hurry, but very determined to obtain a title.


http://scoot.net/faq/Register_a_barn_find

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home