Sunday, July 10, 2011

O-ho the Wells Fargo Wagon is a-comin' down the street, Oh please let it be for me!

The last thing I really need to do at this point is to start buying parts, so naturally I started buying parts.  Actually they're used parts - wheels, tank, side covers, seat frame and rear shocks.  My wheels are shot, so I posted a question about upgrading to a larger size and was contacted by a guy trying to unload a set he didn't need.  A pair of new wheels and spokes would have cost over $500, these were $125, but are not perfect.  I needed one side cover and my tank has a pin hole that would need repaired....so you can see how easy it was to justify doing something that wasn't a priority.  I might has well practice those skills, they will be in use again and again.

The Wells Fargo Wagon should be here late this week.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home